Jeanss.Net store is committed to ensuring our customer privacy. The customer information collected will be used in accordance with this privacy statement only. We collect customer information in an effort to improve our services for a better shopping experience at our store.
Information We Collect
• When you register on our website, we require information such as user name and e-mail address.
• When placing an order or providing payment, we request personal information such as customer first/last name, e-mail address and billing information. We use this data to respond to your requests, fulfill orders, customize future shopping for you, improve our store features, and communicate with you.
• When your browser accesses Jeanss.Net, we receive and store certain types of information such as cookies.
• For security purposes, Jeanss.Net sometimes collects and analyzes the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, and to our website. This is done as a protection measure in case someone gains access to your personal or financial information and opens an account, or makes purchases under your name.
What Do We Use Your Information For
• Your personal information helps us to better serve your individual needs and deliver products and content most relevant to you.
• We are continuously looking to offer quality services and adapt Jeanss.Net website according to the feedbacks we receive from our customers.
• We may periodically send emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that our customer information is secure. Your information will not be sold, transferred, exchanged or given to any other third party for any reason other than for delivering your purchased goods in safe and secure matter. We maintain a variety of security measures to keep customer data safe and confidential. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, all the information is gathered and encrypted by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. You can choose to decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, by declining the cookies, you will not be able to fully take advantage of Jeanss.Net.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting other sites that are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to a particular website you are using.