Welcome and thank you for your interest in our products and services! By using Jeanss.Net online store services, you (the user) indicate your acceptance of the following Terms. The current terms apply to all Jeanss.Net services and features, unless otherwise indicated.
Access to and use of Jeanss.Net website and the services available through this online store are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices:
• By using the online services offered by Jeanss.Net you agree to all of the Terms of Service, which may be updated and revised by us from time to time without notice. You should check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
• Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason Jeanss.Net is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You may use Jeanss.Net website only for lawful purposes. You will not:
• Corrupt data;
• Cause annoyance to other users;
• Hack into any aspect of the Service;
• Send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as spam;
• Commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene;
• Attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this online clothing store.
Breaching this provision is considered a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Jeanss.Net will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SOFTWARE AND CONTENT
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Jeanss.Net or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Jeanss.Net and its licensors reserve all such rights. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Jeanss.Net or its licensors.
TERMS OF SALE
By placing an order you are subject to the following terms and conditions:
• All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please check our Shipping page for further information.
• In order to use Jeanss.Net site and services you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable by us.
• Jeanss.Net retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party that you have contracted with. This will usually be Jeanss.Net or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party Jeanss.Net is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you.
• When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
• The cost of products may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. All prices are inclusive of VAT (value added tax). Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the total cost of your order.
• When providing payment with PayPal, orders will not be processed until PayPal payment confirmation is received.
• Jeanss.Net will not be held responsible for any delivery delays, no matter how they are caused.
• Account discount codes - Discount codes may occasionally be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
• Promotional discount codes - We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes, which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this online store.
• Gift vouchers are only valid for a limited time and the voucher must be used by the date shown on the voucher - check your voucher to find out when to use it by.
• Jeanss.Net will not be held responsible for stolen or deleted gift vouchers.
• Jeanss.Net will dispatch your gift voucher either as soon as payment has been cleared or on your specified delivery date (if this is later).
• Jeanss.Net will not be held responsible if someone other than your recipient uses a gift voucher in case the email address entered is incorrect.
• Jeanss.Net will not be held responsible for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
• Gift vouchers may sometimes get caught in pesky spam filters, and it is on the recipient’s responsibility to check these filters.
• Jeanss.Net will not be held responsible if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, and the capacity of the recipient mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
• In case you cancel your order, a refund will be issued back to the original payment source (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, or a combination of the two).
Jeanss.Net reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions. The conditions of use regarding any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The material displayed on Jeanss.Net website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Jeanss.Net and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyright. Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on Jeanss.Net are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Jeanss.Net and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks and names featured on Jeanss.Net are the property by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Jeanss.Net.
LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Jeanss.Net must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you want to create a link to Jeanss.Net website – contact us for the linking agreement.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Jeanss.Net, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use Jeanss.Net or your breach of the Terms of Service.
Jeanss.Net shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
Jeanss.Net operates a complaints handling procedure thatwill be used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
ETHICAL SOURCING POLICY
Jeanss.Net online store is committed to offering its customers high quality products and reliable online services. Jeanss.Net recognizes its obligation to ensure that suppliers are operating ethically.
These terms, together with all other terms and conditions incorporated or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between you (the user) and Jeanss.net online store of designer brand jeans, fashion clothing and accessories.
Thank you for visiting Jeanss.net online store. If you have any questions regarding this document, please contact us for further details. If you need assistance with shopping on our site, our live chat Customer Service is always happy to help you with your order.